Monday, August 29, 2016

The 3 Day Fast - Day Two

Well Day One went without any real issues. I was hungry at lunch and a few times throughout the day but mostly felt more habitual hunger than real pains. Energy was typical and I went for a run after work. I will admit it was not very pretty and I had to fit in a few walks. However, it's difficult to tell how much of that was fitness since my running was derailed last year and I have not really been putting in the mileage. At least not enough to get a true measure of effort.

Stayed up a little later than I hoped and I did get hungry closer to bedtime. Was hoping to go to bed around 9 so I could just end the day as soon as possible. Ended up staying up until 11:30 and woke up about 5ish, which has been more typical lately anyway.

Oddly, I have not had any hunger this morning but as I started to type this I have been feeling pretty hungry and stomach is getting a little demanding. Weight was down 5lbs from yesterday and I realize this is all water as I spent a little more than typical amount of time in the restroom.

Overall, I am feeling pretty good and my resolve to finish 3 days is increasing. I feel like if I make it through today I should be good to go on day 3. Planning a bike ride tonight, going to go to a local park with a goal of 21 miles (3 laps), but will cut it short depending on how I am feeling.

On On

No comments: