Monday, August 29, 2016

The 3 Day Fast - Day Three Evening

OK, so it's 7PM, day is almost over and I am sure I can make it a couple of more hours until I go to bed. I stood up earlier and got pretty dizzy including vision darkening to point of almost blacking out. I realize this is normal with a depleted glycogen store but YIKES!

Went to the store tonight and picked all of the grocery's for the week. My Wife is at Hot Yoga and I will probably cook her dinner when she comes home. As hungry as I am that is going to be a bit of a challenge. I will try not to lick my fingers when I am cutting the roasted chicken I just picked up. It smells incredible.

Tomorrow begins College football with the first game for Louisville at 7:30PM. I am heading down to tailgate around 12 or 1 with my Son and few friends. I picked up some V8 Juices and Unsweetened Almond Milk for breakfast. I plan to eat tomorrow and most certainly drink a beer or three while tailgating. Not really sure how my body will handle it so I will take it slow. Hopefully everything sits well and I can have a good time without stressing about this little experiment of mine.



On On

No comments: