Monday, August 29, 2016

The 3 Day Fast - The Day After

Sorry for the long delay on posting my results. I did finish the full 3 days and dropped a total of 11 lbs during that time. However, I am not sure I would suggest this to anyone looking for anything other than a quick miserable intestine/colon cleanse.

Despite taking in a substantial amount of water I was dehydrated for a good 2 days after. My lips were cracked and I generally looked and felt like crap. My brain seemed to be moving in slow motion. Perhaps you adjust after another day or two but I just don't think it would be worth it to me to continue.

My personal experience would lend me to believe that this is not really good for you beyond a day or two. Maybe one day I will try to do 7 days to see if things improve.

On On

No comments: