Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Weds June 23rd Check-In

Worked out again with the kids and was glad that Amy came along as well. We did it indoors this time with the same amount of running time just around the gym instead. Also had to make a few modifications to the plan because of lack of resources. Ended up adding in many, many more crunches which I have a feeling is going to hurt at some point today. Also played about 45 minutes of basketball first and followed it up with a slow 30 minute recovery swim for 1400 Meters.

I also stubbed my index finger which is swollen to about 2 times it’s normal size. It is throbbing to my heart beat which is blows but on the plus side I had to take my ring off prior to swimming before so it would not slide off. No chance my ring is coming off now.

Weight: 175

Breakfast: Skipped
Lunch: Chicken Roulade w/Bacon & Swiss, Steamed Broccoli & Cauliflower
Snack: Carbmaster Strawberry Yogurt
Dinner: Turkey, Pepperoni w/American in a Crepe
Snack: 2 oz peanuts

No comments: