Thursday, October 1, 2009

Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:06 pm Post subject:

________________________________________
Induction Beginning Date: 3/6/2008
Starting Weight: 285
Current Weight: 180
Goal Weight: 175

Down 2 this week which leaves 5 lbs to goal!!! I gotta feeling I am going to hit that very quickly, or at least that's what I am hoping for.

Made some homemade energy bars this weekend that turned out great. Need to be careful with them and only have it just prior to a workout as they have about 20 Carbs per bar. Almonds, Dates and Apples with splenda and cinnamon. Taste like Apple Pie.

Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:33 pm Post subject:

________________________________________
I got home last night and got ready to watch. For some reason my Tivo did not record it. It is on G4 tonight so I am tivoing and will watch tomorrow.

I sometimes use Fitday.com when things are going wrong or if I feel like I want to try something new. It works great and I would highly recommend it. I don't have an app for nutrition although there are alot of them out there...wonder if Fitday has one, hmm.


Posted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:24 pm Post subject:

________________________________________
Hah, hey Tril, knew you could not stay away forever. Good to see you back.

Kage: I watched Hero's on Tuesday. Excited about this season, I am such a nerd. Florida is taking on the Putty Tat's this weekend. Hoping for a beatdown of epic proportions. For some reason Wildcat fans around here think that going 2-7, 3-6 in the SEC means they are good. Lord have mercy, the "Banjo Bowl" victory against East Carolina might as well have been for the national title.

Louisville has Utah on the road which was an early favorite based on their schedule for a shot at a BCS bowl. Lost to a close one to Oregon last weekend and I think they are going to be pissed when Louisville travels all the way to the west coast to take them on. Ughh, it could get ugly but this will be the first quality team Louisville plays so we will at least know if Coach Krapthorpe is making strides or needs to pack his bags and stay out west.

Have a good weekend all!


Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:40 pm Post subject:

________________________________________
Induction Beginning Date: 3/6/2008
Starting Weight: 285
Current Weight: 178
Goal Weight: 175

2 more down this week!!! 3 to goal!!!

Had a great weekend, went to a wedding and got to hang out with some out of town family. Always good to see them and we had a good time. Although my SIL was telling me I need to stop loosing weight. Thanks SIS, hah, she was basing this off of my face though which would be right. No more gone from the face but there is still about 15 or 20 that needs to go from the waist and legs.

The Cardinals lost this weekend on their trip out west to Utah. Not sure that Utah was that much better with skilled or physcial play but Coaching was not close. It seems we are making mistakes that a high school coach should pick up on.

UK got pounded by the Gator's this weekend, which was fun to listen to. Tebow was hurt on a play late in the 3rd which was strange because I am not sure why he would have even been in a game that was not even close. Coach said you can't take him out he won't let you...this is weird to say since he is the Coach. I would think he could just say "Hey Tim, great game now go get some gatorade and have a seat, your done for today". Whatever.

So I decided that I would run part of the 1/2 Marathon course this weekend. My original plan was to do it on Saturday but I overslept and just decided to take an easy day. So I went to the pool and swam slow and easy for about a mile and then just goofed around with my daughter. Fun day. Got up Sunday around 5:30 and headed down to the riverfront. Ran 10.5 miles of the loop, felt great during but wore a brand new pair of running shoes I bought the day before. My feet were really sore on the outer sides. Maybe I should have broken them in first on a few shorter runs. Otherwise it was a good run and felt like I could have run another 3 but glad I did not. 3 weeks until the race and I am feeling like this is completely doable. May not finish in the top of my age group but I am still pretty excited about it now.

No comments: