Thursday, January 7, 2021

Day 4 Keto Induction Eggs Eggs Eggs


Eggs Eggs Eggs

Induction Beginning Date: 1/4/2021

Starting Weight: 252.4
Current Weight: 246.8
Goal Weight: 180







Todays Menu (Recipe's Available on request)

Breakfast:  2 Scrambled Eggs and 1 Slice of Bacon
Lunch:  Low Carb Cobb Salad with Spinich
Dinner:  Grilled Mahi Mahi and Sautéed Garlic Zucchini (lets try this again)
Snack:  1.5 oz Beef Jerky


Well yesterday I had planned to go to the Grocery, had a list and everything.  Got tied up with work and never made it so my menu plan for the day was out.  Fortunately I had some essentials in the fridge and put together Jalapeno Harvarti Burger Salad which turned out to be really good.

I have a lot of work to do today but will have to break away at some point to get to the store.  I titled this post as Eggs Eggs Eggs because I have such a love-hate relationship with this little guys.  They are so versatile, easy to cook and inexpensive I tend to eat a lot of them.  Fortunately for me Costco is about a mile from my house so I buy a lot of these guys from them.  

Day 4 and I had a little bit of a headache yesterday but feeling better today.  This is typically referred to as the "Keto Flu" or "Atkins Flu".  Nothing to worry about, just my body questioning what is happening and asking "Where's the Carbs?".   Drank a ton of water and only 1 soda (Diet Mountain Dew) yesterday along with 2 Cups of Coffee.  I know I need to get rid of this stuff but I can't be perfect.

BTW, I had picked up a bottle of this No Sugar Ketchup a month or so ago and tried it for the first time last night.  It was very good and only 3 Carbs for 15 Grams (1tblsp).  

If you haven't already, give me a follow for more recipes to come or just to send me some encouragement and help keep me accountable.

























On On...

No comments: