Monday, July 10, 2017

Induction Day 5

Induction Beginning Date: 7/6/2017 
Starting Weight: 229.8
Current Weight: 222.6
Goal Weight: 175 

OK, so the tough part is behind me I believe.  Weight is down 7.2 lbs in 5 days, pretty great start!  Hunger was at a minimum yesterday and I am feeling much better.

I did hang out and have a few beers yesterday and was surprised that I did not gain overnight but I ate very little totaling about 1000 calories so 6 light beers did not do to much damage.  My friend spontaniously started writing goals on an extra piece of drywall in the garage and I snapped a photo of mine.  Will post them here and see if I can manage to cross these all off this year.




-->
2017 Fitness Goals
Niner Jersey needs to fit proper
Weight at 180
Sub 27 5 Mile Loop at Cherokee
Dupont Do-Over
Pisgah Slick Rock
Sub 2 Minute Terrapin Station
3 Rides a Week
2 Lifts a Week
1 Run a Week
100 Miles a Month on Mountain Bike
12 Hours or Capital View

On On

No comments: