Tuesday, January 5, 2010

So what exactly am I thankful for?

OK, so as promised I would submit a new list with all of the things I am thankful for. So here it is.

I am thankful for

…first and foremost for my Wife.
…that she is a great Mother to our Children.
…that she loves me in spite of my flaws.
…for my children.
…my Son and first born who is growing up to be wonderful, intelligent and responsible young man.
…my Son’s progress in School.
…my Daughter and little Angel with her bright smile and warm heart.
…my Daughter finding her voice in music. (hope this continues)
…that I am employed.
…that my body still allows me to get out and go.
…that my health has finally been something that mattered to me.
…friends that have recently found both spiritual and personal growth.
…that I am finally content with where I am in my life.
…realizing that I don’t need to have it all, right now.
…my family reminding me of what’s really important.

and finally one completely narcissistic thankful praise…that Louisville allowed Steve Kragthorpe to move on.

No comments: