Monday, January 11, 2021


Survived The Weekend. 

Induction Beginning Date: 1/4/2021

Starting Weight: 252.4
Current Weight: 245.0
Goal Weight: 180


Todays Menu (Recipe's Available on request)

Breakfast:  2 Scrambled Eggs, 1 Egg White, 1 Slice American Cheese
Lunch:  Turkey Wrap on La Bandarita Low-Carb Tortilla with Lettuce, Tomato and Onion
Dinner:  Sirloin strips, grilled with Garlic and Spring Mix Salad
Snack:  Bacon Wrapped Pickle Slices


Nothing much to say today.  Long weekend and I had some pretty ambitious meal plans but ended up eating out 2 times and had a few beers on both Saturday and Sunday.  I guess it was not as bad as it seemed at the time, I am down 1lb from Friday.  I am good with that.

I made Bacon Wrapped Pickle Slices in the air fryer.  Turned out really good.  2 Slices of Bacon cut into 3 pieces each.  Wrap the pickle slices and put in the air fryer for 10 minutes.  I'll take a photo and post a full recipe next time I make them.


On On...

1 comment:

Chris said...

I just want to take a moment to encourage you in your journey. I was surprised to see your blog post come up on my RSS feed after being quiet for so long. I subscribed years ago and never unsubscribed (who still uses RSS anyway?!?). I believe we were both on the LowCarbFriends bulletin board years ago (I think I went by MountainNerd) and I followed your journey since it paralleled by own (started at 265... tried to maintain at roughly 180). You were biking and I was running. I have battled with maintenance since those days, with some successes and some challenges. The timing of your newest efforts were also my own! (Restarting at about 235 on 1/4/2021 -- 2020 was rough on the mind and body...)

So, in solidarity, I hope for your perseverance, diligence, and tenacity. This is a difficult journey, but one we know all too well. You got this!