Friday, January 8, 2021

It's Friday 

Induction Beginning Date: 1/4/2021

Starting Weight: 252.4
Current Weight: 246.0
Goal Weight: 180


Todays Menu (Recipe's Available on request)

Breakfast:  2 Scrambled Eggs and 1.5 oz sausage
Lunch:  Turkey Wrap on La Bandarita Low-Carb Tortilla 
Dinner:  ?
Snack:  1 oz Almonds





Well it's Friday, busy day at work to wrap up for the weekend.  Notice I left Dinner blank, I have no idea what the plans are for tonight.  We have our Grandson for the weekend so I am just going to go with the flow and see what happens.  

Down .6 lbs today and 6.4 for the week so far.  My expectation is that this will not continue for obvious reasons but it is nice to ride this wave for a few days.  

Have a great weekend everyone and I will talk to you on Monday.  You will also see a new category on my list of daily updates that includes planned workout.  I spent the first week focusing on diet and decided to ad in the exercise next week after I got my feet under me.

On On...

No comments: