Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Induction Day 6

Induction Beginning Date: 7/6/2017
Starting Weight: 229.8
Current Weight: 220.8
Goal Weight: 175

Rough day yesterday.  Busy day at work and then scrambling to get my tire fixed on my bike so I could ride.  Scale this morning is pretty great, down 9 lbs in 6 days is hard to argue with.

Breakfast:  2 Eggs and 2 Slices of Bacon
Lunch:  chicken breast and Greens
Dinner:  5oz Burger (not feeling well still so stopped at that)

Did not get on the bike until about 6:30 and crashed and burned on the ride.  Ended up bailing about mile 3 of planned 9 and just riding back to my car.  I had forgotten how hard it is the first couple of weeks transitioning to Low-Carb and exercising.  First hot day in a while as well did not help either. Glycogen stores are completely depleted, I felt OK when I got there and excited to ride but I had no power in my legs.  Tried to push through it and ended up getting nauseous and light headed.

I am planning to ride again tonight, lets hope this goes a little smoother than last nights failure.

On On



No comments: