Thursday, July 6, 2017

Here we go again...

Induction Beginning Date: 7/6/2017 
Starting Weight: 229.8
Current Weight: 229.8
Goal Weight: 175 

Time to get it together again.  It's Thursday morning and my weight has continued to climb.  Can't seem to get a handle on it and continue to make excuses.  I am still exercising regularly but it is more of a challenge carrying an extra 50 lbs.  I believe what did it was seeing a photo of me riding my Mountain Bike a couple of days ago.  Look at that, I barely fit between the seat and the handlebars.  What the hell happened?  How did I let it get this far out of control?  Ughh.

Like most of us I kept telling myself I will start on Monday or there is a holiday coming up so I will wait until after that and then start.  The start date continues to get pushed back while the weight continues to get piled on.  

It was difficult to put that entry to lead into this post.  It's always hard to admit your shortcomings and failures and seeing that 229.8 on the scale and now in print makes it all to real.  They say the first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem, I don't know if that's true but I maybe that's where I am at.

My beautiful and supportive wife is running to the grocery today and I have to figure out what I need.  Sadly, it's been so long that I have taken it seriously I had to read my own writings to remember how to do this.  Anyway, here goes nothing!

On On

No comments: