Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Insanity Week 2

It has been a busy week with the kids sports, UofL football game and other things.  However, I was able to get in my workouts as planned.

Week 2 is going a little better than last, I am getting used to the movements and language so I don't find myself checking the TV as often to figure out what the heck is going on.
Week 3 will bring 2-a-days occasionally and I am considering starting them now as I don't feel like I am being challenged enough at times.  Yes the workout is brutally hard to get through but I still think that when I am done I have some fuel left in the tank.  I have been running as well at night 3 times per week which helps feed the endurance beast but I need more core work.

The video Cardio Abs I am going to add in now on any night that I have Pure Cardio or Plyometric Circuit.  This should help to wear me down a bit more and perhaps build up my core.

Back on track with my diet as well and feeling stronger each day.  It will take some time to get completely used to being on an full blown Atkins diet but it's worth it for how much better I feel.  In addition I am already dropping some of that Ironman weight I gained while eating all of the sugary crap that was required at times to finish those long workouts.

On On

No comments: