Monday, November 9, 2009

Status Update 11/09/2009



Induction Beginning Date: 3/6/2008
Starting Weight: 285
Current Weight: 175
Goal Weight: 175

Still at my goal weight as of this morning. Had a good workout with my Son tonight but my arms and shoulders are feeling weak now and I am pretty sure I will be feeling the effects of this workout for a few days. We also played a little 1 on 1 full court basketball which is always fun and great workout.

Not much else to talk about today as it's been a pretty uneventful week. Still searching for another race coming up. Had planned on doing the Y's 10K Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving day but remembered we are going to Churchill Downs that day so I guess that ones out. So if anyone has a suggestion for a good 10K'ish race between now and Christmas I am all ears.

No comments: