Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Induction Beginning Date: 3/6/2008
Starting Weight: 285
Current Weight: 181
Goal Weight: 175

Ackk!!! I gained 3 last week or more likely over the weekend. Camping with the family led to some bad choices and I drank way to many beers sitting around the campfire. This led to consuming an entire bag of shelled peanuts in 2 days. I think the whole bag had 1600 calories and I ate it all and I don't feel guilty either...they were goooooood. LOL

So now back on track, had an 11 mile run last night which was great up until around mile 9. The wheels fell off and my body decided enough was enough and quit working correctly. Goal was 12 miles but suffered through 2 more which put me close to my car and I went to it instead of one more trip around the short fitness loop to finish it up. Stretch and 20 minute ice bath later and I am feeling OK. Right ACL is still a little tender and my left glute is sore and angry with me as well.

Half Marithon is now 2 weeks away so time to back off a little and start getting prepared.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Less beers might do the trick!!! You will lose the extra pounds you put on!! Keep it up!! I love you!!!